All individuals with a developmental disability will live in an accessible, inclusive community in full citizenship.
Sudbury Developmental Services is a designated bilingual community-based agency that assists individuals with developmental disabilities as they pursue their maximum potential.
The individuals come first. Their needs will be met with respect, compassion, and with accountability in both official languages.
Sudbury Developmental Services shall provide individualized supports and services that foster community integration, social inclusion, and choices, while guaranteeing individual rights.
Philosophy & Service Principles
- Ensure clients, families, staff and community partners actively participate in the Individual Support Plan.
- Advocate strongly on behalf of developmentally handicapped individuals and support those who advocate for themselves.
- Demonstrate accountability through affordable and effective quality services.
- Provide a harmonious environment beneficial to clients and staff.
- Encourage and support staff development and excellence.